Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Deluge Begins

Today, we drove home from Atlanta (from visiting my dad's side of the family) and unloaded a mound of baby stuff. Then abotu 3 hours after we got home, mom and dad came by and unloaded another mound! I don't know what we are going to do with all this stuff! Who knew that babies needed this much!? I guess it is ok though since the majority of it is going to Jesse's mom's house for her to have duplicates of everything. We are pretty lucky because even though I have to go back to work after 6 weeks, Cecilia will not have to go to daycare. Jesse's mom will be keeping her! This is a huge relief because that way I know she will be getting excellent care and she won't be exposed to all those germies! Well, I need to go start weeding through all the stuff so that I can decide what is staying here and what is going to Mrs. Billie's. Hopefully, this won't take long!

I will be uploading pictures from our many Christmas adventures during the next couple of days, so check back!

No comments: