Saturday, December 8, 2007

It finally all caught up with me

Well, I think that all of the activities of the week have finally caught up with me. I have been in bed sick all day. I have very little voice and am congested. The sucky thing about it is that I can't take my favorite remedy-Zicam and Theraflu. Instead, I am relegated to Hot Tea (don't worry-it is Black Tea not labor inducing green tea) and plain white bread. I have watched about 50 hours of tv it feels like and now I am checking all of my favorite sites on the internet. Here is a snapshot of what my week looked like:

Monday-work then doctor appt then christmas shopping
Tuesday-work then Dirty Santa Ornament Swap
Wednesday-work then possum hunting then Auburn Basketball game with the fam.
Thursday-work then crashed out in bed
Friday-work then Jesse's office Christmas Party (which went REALLY WELL by the way)
Saturday-woke up with sore throat, no voice and congestion

For those who know me, you know that if I get thrown off my routine and miss more than a few hours of sleep a week-I get sick. So, here I am wondering how my body will adjust when we have Cecilia around!? I guess we will see....19 1/2 weeks and counting!

No comments: