Friday, December 7, 2007

Same old Same Old

Well, not much has happened in the past couple of days. Mom came over and tried to rid us of the possum but he/she never showed its ugly face, so that was a wasted trip. She did however find the nest....just no possum in it. I have gotten several suggestions ranging from shooting it to poisoning it to calling animal control. The problem is that it only comes out when no one expects it to-hence the reason it hasn't yet been disposed of.

Tonight is Jesse's work Christmas party at Open Door Cafe. I am a little nervous since I haven't ever met any of his new co-workers. I am sure that things will go well, I just hope that they have more than cocktails b/c it is being held during my dinner time. Food is of EXTREMELY HIGH PRIORITY to me right now.

Also, today marks the 20 week 2 day mark of my pregnancy. As of now, things are going pretty well. I have felt Cecilia move a lot today, which is reassuring considering this is the exact time in my last pregnancy that I was delivering Charlie. I am looking forward to going to the doctor on Thursday and getting yet another ultrasound. I counted the other day and I have had exactly 12 ultrasounds to date. Keep us in your prayers as we continue to progress through this.

No comments: