Thursday, January 31, 2008

glad to know...



The Culprit (on top-Sam) and her Accomplis (on bottom-Molly)
So glad to know that I am getting my carpets cleaned b/c during my dinner tonight, one of the cats (Sam) knocked over my 20 oz. glass of milk and it spilled all over the carpet in the bedroom. I have to tried to soak it all up with almost an entire roll of paper towels but I don't think even that will cure the odor that I am sure will appear in the next day or so. Now, the question is, can we make it until the carpet cleaning without getting sick from the smell of spilt, spoiled milk?!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I am so impressed with your blog!!! You need to tutor me on how to make mine so cute and organized! How did you do it?

Natalie Adkinson said...

One night, I just fooled around with all of the different controls on the "dashboard" and figured out what I liked the best. Now, it is really easy to change things up-although I really like the pink on pink background since I am having a girl! The other stuff, I copied from my friend Sandy--there is a link to her website on mine. You should check hers out too!