Monday, February 18, 2008

Let the fun begin

Well, we made it back from the mountains and our "babymoon" (as some have called it). Now, let the real fun begin. The floors are almost completely clear of obsticles and I am anxiously awaiting the air duct cleaners to be here any minute. Following the air duct cleanings, all of the carpets in the house will be deoderized, shampooed and cleaned. This whole process is supposed to take about 4 hours. I have confirmed my order like 3 times with Sears and am ready to get started. After the cleaning is complete, I will trek across town to stay with my friend, Debbie, and her new baby, Sophie---but just for a few hours so that the carpets can dry. Today should be very interesting. I am wondering if they will be able to keep to the 4 hour time constraint, as I know I will be extremely hungry by 12 noon. Now, if I could just figure out what to do with the dogs for the next 4 hours.....

No comments: