Sunday, February 3, 2008

Things I have realized

I have come to realize that altough I have several lofty plans for the house, I can't do most of them because I am pregnant. Talking about moving furniture and hanging blinds and ceiling fans is great, but when you are married to a man who is less than handy around the house and you are pregnant, things just don't get done. I have a friend at work who volunteered her husband to come and help with the furniture moving, blinds and fan but there is still a lot of stuff to be done BEFORE those chores can be completed. I have learned that when you are pregnant, your energy gets Zapped very quickly and then you just sit and look around at the chores, wishing you could get up and do them. I have decided that I am going to have to rely on several other people to help get this stuff done b/c for once, as independent as I am, I can't do it by myself. This is not to say that Jesse won't help, it is just to say that he doesn't know how to do some of the tasks and others he would need help with. We have one more weekend before we go to the mountains and return for the carpet cleaning. I am hoping that we can get some friends over here to help out between now and then because at this point, we are at a standstill. UGGHHH!! How frustrating!

No comments: