Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a very good report

Today, I went to see my OBGYN. She told me that I have not progressed any since my last appointment. She said that Cecilia is definitly head down and that she is "in position"! I asked her about the medication that I had recently mentioned on a previous blog. She said she understood my concerns but that none of her patients have had problems with it in the past. She said that at this point, she I don't have to take it anyway because she would no longer try to stop labor if it started!!! This made me EXTREMELY HAPPY!!! I am so ready for her to be here! Now, I say-"BRING HER ON!!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a great report! I can't wait to see her but I do hope she waits a little longer!! I know it's so hard at the end though!