Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Big Baby Shower

On Saturday, March 22, I had my big baby shower. It turned out so great! We got a ton of great clothing and were very blessed to have gotten several keepsake items as well. There were several blankets that people had knitted, another dress and cap that my grandmother (Jackie) made and a picture frame with pictures of my grandfather (Papa, who is deceased) and me in it. There were WAY TOO MANY PICTURES TO UPLOAD, so I am choosing to put the link to the Kodak Gallery in this post. You don't have to join it to view the pictures, but it is very easy to upload and order from them if you did choose to join (it is free to join). Without further ado-here is the link-

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=wktwpr9.30qp5555&x=0&y=204e60&localeid=en_US

If you have problems looking at the pictures, drop me an email or leave a comment on the page and I will see if I can help. Thank you to all who came to the shower and who put so much effort in to making it a beautiful experience for me. I know that Ceci will enjoy all of her gifts!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Happy to hear about this baby shower. Couple of days ago threw my best friend a wonderful and lovely baby shower at one of popular venues in Los Angeles. Took lovely ideas from a blog. Glad to say that the day turned out best.