Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Today, we haven't really done anything special. In fact, we haven't really done much all weekend. It has been kind of nice to be able to sit around and not have to worry about being on a schedule or where I have to be and when. We have watched a lot of TV this weekend. I have been sewing up a storm. I even picked my smocking projects back up and finished a couple of unmade outfits that I hadn't put together yet. Relaxation has been they key to this weekend. I am now ready to go back to work tomorrow and finish getting my lists ready for the AHSGE (Alabama High School Graduation Exam) that will be administered in 2 weeks. This is a short week and Friday, I won't be in the office-Fall Counselor Workshop for all JEFCOED counselors! I can't wait to see my other counselor friends and catch up with them. It has been too long.

Hoping to post some pictures of my embroidery and sewing projects later. If you need any gifts or cute kids clothing, just let me know! I can also do other things like make headboards for your bed, make pillows, bedding or curtains.

No comments: