Monday, July 25, 2011

School Started ALREADY??!!

I can hardly believe that today was my first day back at work after a VERY short summer! Today, I started my 4th year as a high school guidance counselor. I love my job but I very much LOVE my sleep! The alarm went off at 5:35am and I confess that the snooze button was definitely my friend! After a few hours of visiting co-workers I haven't seen in two months, I got caught up on emails from parents and spoke to several students who were attending summer school (still in progress). Although there are still 3 weeks until school starts, we are back into the swing of things. I am looking forward to learning our brand new computer system and in turn, hoping to be able to plan more programming for my kids since the new system is "supposed to be" more efficient! 

Hopefully, I will have a chance to sew again in the next few days. Keeping up the blog is motivation to sew more often! 

Love and best stitches,
Natalie 

No comments: