Monday, July 11, 2011

Changes are coming!!!

So, after a two year absence from blogging, I have decided to return to the blog scene. I am not even sure if anyone reads this anymore, but I am going to turn this site into my sewing and embroidery venue for sales! Yep, that's right! Since my sewing partner is moving to Memphis, we have to dissolve our business, 2 Manic Mommies Embroidery. As a result, I am back out on my own! I am still sewing and embroidering, just not on the commercial machine that we had to sell (Boooo!!!). Check back often, because I plan on improving this site a lot over the next two weeks before I return to school. There will be lots of pictures and  lots of different notions for sale. As always, if you think of something you want that I don't have shown, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment and I will do my best to get it for you!


Love and stitches,
natalie

No comments: