Monday, July 18, 2011

Cecilia's New Wardrobe for Summer/Fall

So, today, I spent the better half of the day appliqueing my child's wardrobe for the rest of the summer and the upcoming school year. I went to Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago and bought one shirt or tank in every color they had available. Since I have an abundance of SUPER CUTE embroidery designs, I decided to try them all out on my daughter's clothing. Embroidery/Applique is an easy way for me to personalize and make her clothing unique so that she doesn't look like she walked out of Wal-Mart, Target or Children's Place with all of the clothing on their racks! Oh and I got these cute designs from Applique Alley and from Planet Applique. I LOVE these two sites and have to admit that I stalk them periodically and purchase almost every new design they post. Hopefully, I can post some pictures of Cecilia actually wearing the designs! I will update again tomorrow with the rest of the shirts-Just to keep you hanging!

 Five Little Fishies
 Five Little Flowers
 Olivia the Octopus
 Olivia the Octopus
 Rainy Day Umbrella
 Rainy Day Umbrella
 3 Surfboards Beach Bum
 3 Surfboards Beach Bum
 Sweet Tweet Chick
Sweet Tweet Chick

No comments: